Infrared Sweat Session
Sweating is one of the best ways for your body to naturally eliminate toxins.
Relax to music or watch you favorite show on Netflix!
Relax and Sweat it out!!!!
Benefits of a Infrared Sweat Session:
1. Detoxification 2. Relaxation
3. Pain Relief 4. Weight loss
5. Improved Circulation 6. Skin Purification
What to bring:
Wear your bathing suit or Comfortable loose long sleeved cotton shirt,pants and socks. Bring a change of clothing to go home in.
30 Min -$25
60 Min - $45
SudaTonic Infrared Body Wrap
( Bring a bikini or a change of underwear)
1. Eat a good meal before your session - One half to one hour before your Sudatonic infrared session, eat a meal consisting of low fat protein, vegetables or fruit, and low sugar carbohydrates.
2. Drink Water- We recommend 1 qt per 50 lbs of body weight daily. Do not drink anything alcoholic or carbonated (soda, sparkling water etc.) before your infrared session. Tea or coffee allowed only if it is decaffeinated. During the session water should only be SIPPED. To achieve maximum results do not shower or eat, just continue to SIP water if you are thirsty during the 4 hours following a Sudatonic session.
3. Exfoliate - You may exfoliate your body the day before your Sudatonic session.
4. Do not use lotions -Do not use deodorant or lotions on your skin prior to your session.
5. Do not eat for 3-4 hours after a treatment - For optimum results do not shower or eat for 3-4 hours after your session. This helps by not reintroducing toxins or excess fluid back into your system while your body is still burning fat during that time period. It also allows the pores of your body to close naturally as your core body temperature returns to normal.
6. For MaximumResults - For maximum results include cardiovascular workouts into your week. Cut back on sugar and white flour. Eat plenty of vegetables, light fruit and lean meats. Drink lots of water daily.
1.Reduces stress and fatigue - Perhaps the most immediate relief the infrared system offers is simple relaxation as it melts away the stresses and tension of life. Just a few minutes in the Sudatonic infrared system gives you an overall massaging effect, soothing nerves and muscles. You will feel rejuvenated and renewed,restored in both mind and body, receiving even greater benefits than from a traditional sauna.
2. Removes waste and toxins - Increased blood circulation stimulates the sweat glands,releasing stored toxins and wastes. Sweating will help detoxify your body as it rids itself of an accumulation of highly toxic heavy metals (lead, mercury, nickel, and cadmium) as well as alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acid, and other compounds.
3. Improves the immune system - Sudatonic infrared systems deep heat raises your inner body temperature, inducing an artificial fever(mild hyperthermia). Fever is the body's natural mechanism to strengthen and accelerate the immune response, as seen in the case of infection. This enhanced immune system,combined with improved elimination of toxins and wastes via sweating, increases your overall health and resistance to disease.
4. Relieves pain and joint stiffness - Sudatonics deep heat helps peripheral blood vessels dilate, bringing relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries. In Europe, radiant heat therapy is widely used to treat patients suffering from many forms of arthritis. It has been proven effective in the treatment of sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness and many other muscle skeletal ailments. For athletes who push their body's to the limit, creating lactic acid build-up , which often results in stiffness and pain, Sudatonic offers sweet relief as it gently metabolizes and disperses the lactic acid. Increased blood circulation carries off metabolic waste products and delivers oxygen rich blood depleted muscle so they recover faster. Muscles relax most readily when tissues are warm, promoting greater flexibility and range of motion. Much of the stiffness, aches and soreness that come with aging is reduced or eliminated.
5. Burns calories, controls weight and reduces cellulite - As you relax in the gentle heat, your body is actually hard at work producing sweat, pumping blood, and burning calories.
6. Improves skin - The profuse sweating achieved in the infrared wrap carries off deeply embedded impurities and dead skin cells, leaving the skin glowing and immaculately clean. Increased circulation draws your skins own natural nutrients to the surface. You will see improved tone, elasticity, texture, and fresh color. Increased blood circulation has also shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions, and cuts. In addition, open wounds heal more quickly, reducing scarring.
7. Increase blood circulation and strengthens the cardiovascular system - Increase sweat production to cool itself, your heart works harder pumping blood at a greater rate to boost circulation, providing the conditioning benefits of continuous exercise. Heart rate,cardiac output and metabolic rate increase, while diastolic blood pressure drops, thus boosting overall cardiovascular fitness.
How does infrared heat relieve pain? FIR heat relieves pain by expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. Better circulation allows more oxygen to reach injured areas of the body and helps reduce pain and speed up the healing process. Many people use FIR heat to alleviate the pain and discomfort of arthritis, rheumatism and muscle spasms.
How does infrared heat control weight? Perspiring is part of the complex thermoregulatory process of the body that increases the heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate. The process of sweating requires a large amount of energy and reduces excess moisture, salt and subcutaneous fat. Fat becomes water soluble at 110 degrees allowing the body to sweat out fats and toxins.
How does infrared heat provide the same effects as exercise? The heart receives a workout similar to a 6 mile run in a 20-30 min FIR blanket session and the body perspires the same amount as a 6 mile run. Infrared blankets are perfect for those that do not have time for regular exercise or suffer from injuries that inhibit rigorous activity.
How does infrared heat eliminate toxins? Toxins such as sodium, alcohol, nicotine, cholesterol, carcinogenic heavy metals( cadmium, lead,zinc, nickel) and mercury accumulate in the body during modern daily life. The body eliminates most toxins naturally by sweating but the process is sometimes too slow. Infrared heat therapy stimulates the sweat glands that cleanse and detoxify the skin. FIR heat technology simply speeds up the body's natural process.
How does infrared heat improve the immune system? Most illnesses are accompanied by a fever, the body heats up to eliminate viruses and attack foreign agents. Often misunderstood, this rise in temperature is a natural stage of the immune systems healing process and is one of the best ways to rid the body pf chemicals and unwelcome visitors. The immune system weakens the hold of viruses and bacterial growth. FIR heat induces and artificial fever by heating up the body but without pain and illness. Subsequently, the body wards off invading organisms much more easily because the immune system is activated consistently by the artificial fever. Recent studies also show that colds and flu like illnesses are reduced dramatically if treated in early stages with FIR heat.
How does infrared heat benefit my skin? Infrared heat improves circulation, expels dirt and chemicals and removes dead cells on the surface of the skin. All of these benefits lead to more soft and firm complexion.
If you are using prescription drugs, check with your physician or pharmacist for possible changes in the drug's effect due to an interaction with infrared energy.
According to some authorities, it is considered inadvisable to raise the core temperature of someone with adrenal suppression, systemic lupus erythematosus, or multiple sclerosis.
If a person has a recent (acute) joint injury, it should not be heated for the first 48 hours or until the hot and swollen symptoms subside. Joints that are chronically hot and swollen may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind. Vigorous heating is strictly contraindicated in cases of enclosed infections be they dental, in joints, or in any other tissues
In pregnancy or the suspicion of pregnancy, it is recommended to discontinue sauna use. Finnish women use traditional saunas that don't heat the body as deeply as an infrared sauna for only six to twelve minutes and reportedly leave at that time due to perceived discomfort. Their usage of traditional saunas at this low level of intensity is not linked to birth defects. Infrared sauna use may be two to three times more intense due to deep tissue penetration, and comparatively shorter two to six minute sessions hardly seem worth any minimal risk they may present.
Surgical Implants: Metal pins, rods, artificial joints, or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared rays and are not heated by an infrared heat system. Nevertheless, a person should consult his or her surgeon before receiving such therapy. Certainly infrared therapy must be discontinued if a person experiences pain near any implants.
Silicone: Silicone does absorb infrared energy. Implanted silicone or silicone prostheses for nose or ear replacement may be warmed by infrared rays. Since siliconemelts at over 200 degrees Celsius, it should not be adversely effected by an infrared heat system. However, it is still advised that a person checks with his or her surgeon, and possibly a representative of the product manufacturer, to be certain.
Menstruation: Heating of the low-back area of women during the menstrual period may temporarily increase menstrual flow. Once a woman is aware that this is occurring, she can choose to allow herself to experience this short-term effect without worry. Or she may simply avoid using an infrared heat source at that time in her cycle.
Hemorrhage: Hemophiliacs and anyone predisposed to hemorrhage should avoid infrared usage or any type of heating that would induce vasodilation that can lead to the tendency to bleed.
Worsened Condition: Should any condition worsen with the use of an infrared heat system, the use of the system should be discontinued.
Pain: Pain should not be experienced when using an infrared heat system. If one does, the use of radiant heat is clearly inappropriate for the person at that time.